Do you have content that needs to be updated?
- Are you not sure where to start?
- Did you know that 50% of your content should be new, and 50% should be updated?
- Did you know what you ranked for in the past might have dropped and needs to be looked at?
- Do you know how to find posts that you have a shot at ranking hire for?
An update content priority report might be just what you need!
What is included in a priority report?
- A brief initial meeting 1:1 with Chas
- We will discuss access to your Google Search Console to run the report or Chas walk you through getting what she needs on the call
- You’ll receive an email with instructions and a report of your blog posts that need to be updated in a priority order
What is the cost of the content report?
Fix Where You’ve Lost Traction Report $19.99
Move Up In Google Position Report $19.99
Purchase Both Reports $34.99
Kim (Exquisitely Unremarkable) The idea of updating over 700 old posts was daunting. Chas ran reports to identify which ones I should tackle first and then walked me through the process to show me how to update them effectively, with the best SEO practices, to drive more traffic to my site. Now I’m organized and have a plan!