Do you have questions about your website?
- How am I doing with SEO?
- What is my domain rank?
- How can I improve my website?
An in-depth site audit might be just what you need!
What’s included in an audit?
- In depth full website functionality check
- Site Speed
- Images and their load time
- How is your SEO on the backend, pages, posts, and more…
- Recording afterward to go over findings and results, plus coaching.
- Printout of results
What is the cost of the audit?
- The cost of the audit is $250
- After checkout, you’ll receive a list of instructions on what I need to get started.
- Covers the time to audit the site
- After the audit is complete you’ll receive a recording of the results that you can download for 1 week after the audit is complete along with the printout of the results/notes
- Current members receive a discount on the price of an audit. (Please contact me before signing up)
What are you waiting for?
Questions? Contact Me
Kari (Karin’s Cottage) I have been thrilled and very impressed with the site audit that Chas Greener’s, Site Consulting Services provided me. Chas was extremely thorough in going over my entire blog and giving me valuable information as to what could be improved upon. Having her go over things like SEO, site speed, ad placements, my categories, plugins, and widgets has allowed my blog to run faster and make it more user-friendly! I love the fact that Chas records our virtual 1:1 meeting so that I can rewatch it if I have questions about anything she went over with me. I highly recommend Chas for any of your blog evaluation needs.
Shelley (Calypso in the Country) Recently, I purchased the website audit for my blog and I’m so glad I did! Chas is extremely knowledgeable and was so professional through every step of the process. When it came time to meet virtually to discuss her evaluation, Chas gave me so many ways I could make improvements to my site. She also took the time to answer all my questions and I never felt rushed. Afterward, she sent me her notes and the recording of the meeting. Now I can go back and rewatch it as needed. I highly recommend her audit to anyone who wants to improve their site!
Lycia (Caught By Design) I’ve been blogging for over 5 years, yet learned SO much when Chas audited my site! Her analysis was thorough and comprehensive, covering everything from SEO to image descriptions, plug-ins, and user experience. She pointed out what I was doing right as well as things I could be doing differently (many of which I never even knew to look for!). During our one-on-one session, she explained everything in a way that was both educational and encouraging then followed up with written notes and a recording of the session – resources that have been invaluable as I’m working through the suggested changes to my site. I will definitely use her services again in the future!