Course Option 1
Classes covering the following:
- Class #1 – Getting Started Class, how to film with your phone (phone settings, filming angles, suggested accessories, tips, and tricks) corresponding handout, and demo video
- Class #2 – Video Editing Class, how to edit your video (Apps, follow along, audience needs, format, etc)corresponding handout, and demo videos
- Class #3 – YouTube Class, how to post to YouTube and the best way to post to your Blog (other YouTube tips and tricks), corresponding handout, and demo videos
- Class #4 – Social Media Class, creating a video for Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook, corresponding handout, and demo videos
- Access to Private Facebook Group (while in the membership) – for questions, sharing, encouraging, accountability, and more.
- Extra Bonus Videos in editing, Chas’ set up and filming technique, etc.
- 1:1 Coaching from Chas at a discounted rate
Course Cost: $25.00 monthly subscription
Ready to Register?
I loved this course! Chas covered everything in the class related to video creation, plus we had weekly Q&A sessions to go over what we’d learned. The support doesn’t end once the class is over…Chas makes herself available for follow-up through the private FB group. She is a natural teacher and sincerely wants you to succeed! She gave me the confidence to create my first video, including how to film, edit, and upload to social media platforms. I’m now ready to take my blog to the next level by creating video content! Rebecca Watson Zucchini Sisters
If you want to get started with video for social media, this is the course you need! Chas is such a great teacher and will help you until you grasp all of the information you need to video and edit those videos and share them across all of your social media!
This class is perfect for the beginner. Chas did a good job of walking you through how to record, what equipment to use and everything you need to know for each of the different platforms. She took the time to look at our videos and give helpful feedback. It was a great environment for learning. Highly recommend for anyone trying to dip their toe into the intimidating world of creating videos Andrea – Design Morsels