VIRTUAL CUSTOM COACHING RETREAT
Are you a blogger looking to move your business to the next level?
Whether you are just starting a blog or you’ve been blogging for 10 years, there are always new things you need to learn to keep your business growing. There are so many benefits to social learning. By listening to others who are one step ahead of you in their blogging journey AND sharing ideas, we all improve.
We’ve designed a blogging retreat that can be CUSTOMIZED to meet your learning objectives.
The internet is changing every day. What works for one person might not work for you, and what worked five years ago definitely won’t work the same for you. There are also LOTS of different paths to success and there isn’t just one best way to get there.
Here’s what does work – persistence. If you want to build a blog audience you have to keep going. There are no real shortcuts.
The other thing that really helps is a group of blog friends to go through the journey with. You help each other learn and you grow together.
Do you want answers to these questions and more?
- Tired of paying for too much fluff without enough substance?
- Tired of choosing between so many sessions at once?
- Want to attend a retreat and focus on your goals?
- Want to meet people who understand what you’re doing and find your tribe?
- Did you know you can repurpose your content to make money forever?
- Did you realize with a blog you can earn money without posting daily?
ABOUT THE RETREAT
Attendee limit to provide more 1:1 instruction. We’ll cover each topic and then follow that up with independent work time to implement and get the support you need. You’ll be able to collaborate with peers, discuss, brainstorm, and ask questions.
COLORADO CUSTOM COACHING RETREAT
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED?
You get to decide! Each attendee will choose 3 topics that you need help with the most, and a schedule will be built with that in mind. If topics overlap then we’ll be able to add more! And if you want to add an extra day, you can get one-on-one coaching to implement what you learn.
Here is a sample of the topics we can cover, but the agenda is up to you. If you don’t see something you want to cover on this list, we can add it to your individual learning agenda.
Examples of topic ideas include:
- Determine your Brand/Niching Down We’ll focus on your reasons for blogging. What is your message? Who is your audience? Do you have a mission statement? Here we will outline your strategic and tactical goals for your brand, and your budget (both time and financial) and find out what you know and don’t know.
- Blog Technology We’ll cover how to choose a hosting company and why you should be on WordPress. We will also talk about how to get the right tools in place to monitor your blog, like google analytics, and which plugins are essential for long-term success.
- Your Post & SEO Basics We’ll visually walk through what plugin you need and what you need to fill out in WordPress for SEO
- Blog Tasks You posted on your blog, now what? It’s not a one-and-done process. Learn what to do next, learn what batching is, and how to create an efficient schedule that will be successful for you.
- Social Media Overview We’ll talk about the different social media platforms, how to batch, what format, and some other tips and tricks. Together we’ll share with each other things that have or haven’t worked.
- Email Marketing There are a lot of choices out there so let’s talk about what some are, and share our experiences with the ones we use and why we chose them. Plus I’ll teach some different techniques to try to help you with open and click rates.
- Monetization We’ll cover several options on how to monetize your blog. Ad agencies, how to create your own ads, affiliate marketing, as well as think outside the box on other things you can sell.
- Find Your Tribe We’ll talk about the importance of finding your tribe, setting it up, and what it can do for you.
Other options include:
- Deeper Dive Into Each Social Media Platform – Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Linked In
- Video Creation
- Deeper Dive Into Each Affiliate Marketing Platform
- Ways To Drive More Traffic To Your Blog
- Create a landing page for Instagram
- Creating a Content Calendar
- And More…
BONUSES After the retreat receive 1-month access to the Site Membership FREE
- You’ll have access to the membership online classes for 1 month.
- See all the benefits of the site membership here
- Discounts on additional services for 1 month after the retreat
- Option to join a mastermind (weekly or bi-weekly) with Bonuses
- Free enrollment into the membership, unlock over 100 topics and classes.
- 1 Free 30 minute coaching session with Chas while enrolled in the mastermind
DATES & LOCATION
- March 25-March 26, 2023, Cost $300 (FULL)
- Fall TBA (waitlist available for first dibs, contact us below)
- Must have a minimum of 6 sign-ups
Each session includes coaching, discussion, brainstorming, and independent work time.
- 9 am Arrive, introductions, set up, and get ready to learn
- 10 am Blog Post SEO
- 12 pm lunch break and discussion
- 1 pm Blog Tasks – you posted, now what, batching, and more
- 3 pm Social Media Overview
- 4:30 pm Sum up, questions
- 5:00 pm Conclude
- 9 am Arrive, check in & goal setting, set up, and get ready to learn
- 10 pm Email Marketing
- 12 pm lunch break and discussion
- 1 pm Monetization
- 3 pm Find Your Tribe
- 4:30 pm Sum up, Questions
- 5:00 pm Conclude
Day 3 Optional Add-Ons (additional cost applies)
- Schedule 1:1 time with Chas
Space is limited. So what are you waiting for friend? Start growing today and contact me below.
Are you interested? Use the contact form below and let me know!
Mary (Life at Bella Terra) Chas from Chas Crazy Creations is one of the most knowledgeable, genuine, helpful, and enthusiastic people I know. She continues to help me master the intricacies of blogging techniques. From video editing to blog creation, Chas has extensive experience, patience, and an effective teaching style. And the most important element is that she truly cares and wants you to succeed.
Carena (The Accidental Dream House) I met Chas at a blogger retreat. I am new to blogging. Everyone that was more seasoned at the retreat knew that Chas was an expert on all things Hometalk. It was an unwritten rule. I soon learned why; After an evening dinner, she had completely convinced me that I needed to be posting regularly on the Hometalk platform. Chas is so warm and sincere that it was natural to trust her advice. As a new blogger, it is hard to get your name and blog out there. However, Chas explained that you WANT to feature me and my content. She went on to lay out just how simple it is to participate in Hometalk. I am currently working on my first 3 posts thanks to Chas’s advice and encouragement. I am so grateful for her taking the time to help me understand just how valuable Hometalk can be to get noticed in the blog world.
Kristin (White Arrows Home) One of the greatest help, since I’ve started blogging, has been working with Chas of Chas’ Crazy Creations. Chas is not only knowledgeable but is an amazing teacher, patient and encouraging. She makes sure not only am I able to improve my site, but I understand how to make it better as well. I appreciate that while working with her I never feel any question (whether big or small) is a bad question. Whenever a fellow blogger comes to me for a recommendation, without hesitation I sent them to Chas. With her mentorship, my blog pageviews have increased greatly and I have gained connections and followers on Hometalk.com. I highly recommend Chas’ as a teacher, coach, and mentor!
Michele (Vintage Home) I just had to share how grateful I am to have had Chas (aka Chas’ Crazy Creations) walk me through using and navigating Hometalk. I first started posting on Hometalk in April and honestly didn’t know that much about it. I was getting a bit frustrated because I really wasn’t sure how to use it or how it worked. I met Chas at a retreat recently and she mentioned that she had been with Hometalk for a while and offered to help me out. She spent some time with me actually walking through it and answering all of my questions along with offering some advice. Since that retreat, I have actually reached out via phone and she was so gracious to spend a few minutes with me again and insisted that I contact her anytime with questions. She has been such an invaluable help to me and I am so appreciative!
Barbara (Mantel & Table) I love Chas at Chas’ Crazy Creations! She always has such creative projects and useful strategies for all kinds of things. Plus, her instructions are so easy to understand and fun to do. She makes me feel like I’m talking to an old trusted friend. I turn to Chas first when I want to know how something’s done, and I know you’ll love her too!
Cynthia (Create with Cynthia) Chas has been a wonderful resource when it comes to utilizing HomeTalk and HomeTalk TV. As a website blogger, I was looking for ways to increase traffic to my own site. Chas has worked with HomeTalk for many years and knows all the ins and outs of how to best utilize their system. She has lots of knowledge and a history of partnering with the folks there and was very helpful in guiding me on my own work with them.
Andrea (Design Morsels) I first heard the name Hometalk at the Haven conference when I spoke with an employee at dinner one night. After leaving Haven I had no idea that Hometalk could be a tool that could drive traffic to my website. I met Chas a year later and she clearly explained how much her partnership with Hometalk had transformed her blog. Not only did she explain the benefits more clearly than the Hometalk employee, but she also walked me through exactly how to set up posts the right way. There are no tutorials that I could find. If it weren’t for Chas I would still be struggling to get traffic. Hometalk really helped my blog, but Chas was the key I needed to unlock the door.
Ahna (Hammers & Hugs) Chas was fabulous in helping me to create an account with HomeTalk. She showed me how to create a post and explained how it would drive traffic back to my blog!